Lucky Dip Winners!


There were 38 entries for the Pattern Lucky Dip, so I selected names at random.

Without further ado, two 34" bust patterns each will be winging their way to:

ReneeG & Annabelle!

(UPDATE: Annabelle, I can't find your email address on your profile or blog! Please email me at kestrelmail (at) gmail (dot) com with the address you want the patterns to be sent to)

And two 38" bust patterns will be going to:

Sara & ZoSews!

I will email all of you individually to get your mailing addresses. I hope you will want to make at least one of the patterns you receive, but if you want to pass on the sewing pattern karma by giving them to someone else - please do!

K x


2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! This is exciting! I will send you an email when I get home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe I was a lucky winner! Thank you so much! I'll send you an email in a tick :o) Can't wait to get my exciting mail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say